This podcast is an interview I had with Luke Saunders on Nadeau Sports Recruiting. I thought this would be a good listen for other tennis players wanting to play college tennis.
- Where he gets the best fish and chips and sushi in Halifax.
- How he got started in tennis.
- Finding places to train and get better (Ontario, Italy, Florida and Nova Scotia).
- How his parents supported him.
- Did playing multi-sports like hockey, curling, tennis help him?
- How he pushed his tennis brand.
- The best piece of advice he learned while getting killed in the NB Open Final.
- And he even name drops a bunch of tennis names from Atlantic Canada, so make sure you listen and see if he mentions you. ?